Good Morning! I hope you have all had a good week.
Sunday we will finish up the Parrott study on parenting. I hope you have enjoyed this and have benefited by it.
On the 22nd we will have two guests join us, Daniel and Becky Perez. They are with Mission Aviation Fellowship and will share information about their ministry. Becky is Michael Wortley's sister. I hope you will come and hear what they have to share with us.
Also on the 22nd is our annual Family Thanksgiving Dinner. Melissa Parsons is organizing this and needs your help. Please let her know if you will be attending. We need to know how much turkey to prepare:) This will begin at 4:00pm in Asbury Hall, at the north end of the building near the gym. I would like to challenge you to not only bring the dish you sign up for, but some food for the Interfaith Food Pantry. The pantries in the area are in dire need of donations.
Christmas is around the corner. TWUMC has a lot of programs so check out their website for details.
Under Construction will host a Ladies Ornament Exchange on December 2nd and our Couple's Christmas Party on December 12th. Watch for information on those. Melissa and Andy are doing a great job of setting up opportunities for us as a class to fellowship.
We would like to extend our sympathies to Traci Sims. Traci's aunt passed away last week.
Gary and I would like suggestions for future studies. Please contact us if you have some ideas.
Enjoy your day and hope to see you on Sunday~
Tami and Gary
WARNA CAT RUMAH IDAMAN
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment